MAXIMUM IMPACT – MINIMAL EFFORT
Why invest in a Print'em Pull-Up Banner?
- High quality. We use the latest fine art printing technology which produces brilliant colours and prints.
- Flat prints: Printed on high quality, anti-curling material designed specifically for retractable banner stands
- Anti-Glare: Printed on a satin surface with a light grey backing prevents undesired glare, reflections and light penetration
- Robust: Our banners are made from a 250 Micron synthetic film making them highly durable and non-tearable
- Quick turn-around: Need a banner quickly - no problems. We can print your and dispatch your banner often within 1 working day of approved artwork.
- Personalised Service: We believe in human interaction, which is why when you contact us you have direct access to someone who can answer your questions is available to assist you.
Popular uses for Print'em Pull-Up Banner Stands include exhibition halls, trade shows, conference room displays, retail shops, markets and meeting rooms
Benefits of using Pull-Up Banners
- Gain maximum impact with minimal effort
- A professional look at an inexpensive price
- Banner and stand can be set up in under one minute
- Portable and space saving display. Great for travel.
- Place multiple banners side by side for a exhibition displays
Standard Pull-Up Banner $165
$165 inc GST
Professional / Deluxe Pull-Up Banner $220
$220 inc GST
Print'em Pull-up banners are 850mm wide x 2000mm (2m) wide. Be sure to add an additional 150mm bleed to the bottom . This is your “bleed area”. Your background, whether its an image or colour must be this size to prevent white showing on the bottom of your banner. around your banner.
Safe area is 2000mm x 850mm (200cm x 85 cm). This is the "safe area". We recommend that all text and images be kept within this area.
Files should be saved with all elements either in CMYK or all elements in RGB (not mixed), at 300 DPI at 100% final print size. Accepted file types are PDF, EPS , AI, PSD, TIF or or high res JPEG.
Outline All Texts
All texts need to be created to outlines to ensure no text drops off during printing.
It is important to know that we can only print images at the quality provided by you. Images found on the internet are typically at a resolution of 72DPI. This resolution is much too low for quality printing. In addition, most images on the web are protected by copyright laws. For these reasons, we do not recommend using images from the web.
Prompt and friendly response, great products with delivery and a smile straight to my door – what more can I ask for!! Thank you!ReadyTechGo