Luxurious Business Cards
The quality of your business card reflects the quality of your business. All Print’em Business Cards are thick, luxurious and tactile. With soft Velvet Lamination options, or raised Scodix or Metal prints, Print’em Business Cards are so good that you won’t want to give them away!
Print’em Business Cards offer:
- Luxurious soft velvet laminate options
- Thick, 450GSM Stock
- Options for
- Scodix Print
- Raised Gold Print
- Raised Metalic Silver Print
- Raised Holographic Print
- High quality printing
- Free Delivery
Choose your business card
Thick and luxurious
A bit of tactile
Gold, Silver or Holographic
General Design and Printing Tips
- Text and non-bleed images should always be kept at least 3mm from the trim line.
- Thin borders on 2 sided artwork are not recommended due to 1 – 2mm movement in the printing and finishing process. It is difficult to produce an even border on 2 sides for this reason.
- Don’t forget the 3mm bleed
- Work at 300dpi for best image reproduction
Folding & Scoring
- To minimise cracking on folded jobs, we recommend scoring the fold lines.
- We strongly recommend you use CMYK Rich Black on large areas of black to ensure a nice solid result. A good mixture for CMYK Rich Black on;
- Heavier stock weights use 60 / 50 / 50 / 100
- Lighter stock weights use 30 / 0 / 0 / 100
- Keep it simple.
- Ensure you maintain a minimum size for your typography to maintain legibility
- Design in CMYK unless you’re working exclusively with spot colours
- Check twice, print once! Check your spelling and design. There’s nothing worse than getting your cards back and discovering a typo in the email address . . .
- Make sure it’s legible. Try not to go under 7-point font.
- Consider a call to action