Frequently Asked Questions
We have a variety of printing process we use.
- For personalised gifts we use a process called dye-sublimation. This is a lot different from printing, as your image is transferred into (not onto) the surface of your product through heat and pressure. It is like a tattoo, in that the image is embedded into each item. This process ensures your images do not scratch or rub off. The process is permanent.
- For stickers, banners, wallpapers and general signage we print using GREENGARD GOLD certified eco-solvent inks. This means all our printed products are safe to use in hospitals and schools.
- The larger the file size of your image, the more likely your image is good quality.
- The larger the product you choose, the larger file size and better quality your picture needs to be.
- Most digital cameras set to a high image setting, produce an image more than adequate for any sized item.
- Photos must be a standard image format like jpegs and .eps or .ai
- Try not to use bitmap or giffs, as the quality of the image is lower
To avoid complications with your purchase, make sure your images are decent in content – that is – something you would be proud to show your mother.
We do NOT allow nudity, nor will we print profanity. Some images may require documented proof of ownership.
If you are unsure, the best action is to email us and we will respond to your concerns within a timely fashion.
Unfortunately we do not offer this service, and we use images as supplied by you.
Normally, orders are dispatched within 5 working days. However, this period may be longer for special times, such as Christmas, Mothers Day and Fathers Day.
All our products are custom, and cannot be re-used or re-sold by us. As such, once we have started production, we are unable to cancel your order.
If you do change your mind for any reason, contact us as soon as you can to check the progress of your order.
All photo’s you upload are only kept on our system for a short time after completing your order.
No-one else will have access to your images, nor can they view or order your photo products.