Postage and Delivery
Print’em will dispatch most orders through Australia Post. All postage is tracked and all orders are processed within 3-5 working days of confirmed order, then sent via Australia Post Standard Delivery. All orders are tracked, and the tracking number will be provided to you via email once your order is dispatched.
Express delivery and delivery via couriers (such as Sendle, TNT, Geelong Express, Couriers Please, etc) is available on request.
Print’em is focused on providing quality products and a first class service. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please email us via our contact page, or call us on 03 9435 3666. As all products are custom printed, and totally unique to you – we are unable to offer refunds due to a change of mind. Print’em is unable to accept returns for the following reasons
- You ordered the wrong product
- You want to change or modify the image on your product
- You made an error in your order. (Please be sure to preview your design carefully before placing your order. Images and text will be printed as provided. We do not claim responsibility for proofreading, or correcting any customer generated mistakes.)
- You have used a low quality image. (Whilst all care is taken, Print’em is not liable for the quality of the images you choose to use in your design)
- The colours of the image are not the same as your computer screen. (Due to the differences between your monitors colour calibration and our professional printing process, your colours may not be exactly the same. Don’t worry though – everyone’s monitors are different and your product will still look great!)
However, if the products are defective – we are happy to replace your product. Replacements must be for the same product and image. Defective products include, but are not limited to:
- The product arrived broken
- The wrong design was printed
- The wrong product was dispatched. Note: It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Print’em of any damaged or defective products within 3 workings day of receipt of your order.
Additional warranty for stickers / decals
- Print’em holds the right to refuse any warranty claim in the event of/that:
- The stickers were applied to a contaminated or unclean surface
- The stickers have been tampered with
- Damage not caused by Print’em
- Damaged caused by pressure washers, dishwashers, scrapes, picking, or similar
- Damage caused by the substrate (such as dents in panels to which the stickers are applied), or similar
All defective products must be returned within 7 days of receipt to Print’em, PO Box 165 Watsonia Vic 3087 for evaluation before any replacements are authorised.
If, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If we have not begun the production of your product, we will happily cancel your order and refund any money paid. However, once we have begun printing your product, we are unable to re-use the product again. As such, you may not cancel any order or part of any order where we have already begun the print process.
Once we dispatch your product, you should allow up to 10 working days for your order to be shipped to your requested delivery address by mail. We cannot accept responsibility for Australia Post, couriers or other third parties deliveries. Delayed delivery is not a basis for cancellation of the order or a request for compensation. Please refer to Limitation of Liability.
In order to upload or send us any image or design you must have the full rights to it. If you are unsure or have any doubts, please confirm your ownership or seek permission from the copyright owner. When you use or order any design, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- You hold commercial rights to reproduce the design. Any trademarks, trade names or logos provided by you are the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner unless you have written consent from the owner.
- You understand illegal use of third-party copyright content is a serious offence and can lead to penalties.
- You accept all liability for using the design, and you agree to hold Print’em harmless from all claims that might arise from such misuse of the image you submit
- By using www.printem.com.au, you agree to indemnify Print’em from legal or financial liability resulting from such use.
Copyright Claims – We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In the event that we receive a written complaint alleging copyright infringement by a customer, we will refer the complaint to the customer concerned. It is the customer’s responsibility to resolve any such complaint. Print’em reserves the right to refuse to print any products that are not PG rated or are considered offensive. Please do not upload any photos you are not prepared to show your mother!
Print’em is committed to protecting your privacy. Any personal details you have submitted will be used only to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status. Should you wish to receive updates regarding promotions or new products and services offered by Print’em, you will need to subscribe to our newsletters separately.
Your personal details will not be released to any other parties or used for any other purposes.
- Direct Debit – You will automatically be issued an invoice once your order is placed. Please note that orders are not processed until clear payment is received – which may take up to 2 days from the day you pay it.
- PayPal – One of the most used payment gateways specialising in secure online payment systems, providing you (the consumer) peace of mind with their buyer protection program. PayPal accepts Visa and MasterCard payments, or pay direct from your own PayPal account.
- SecurePay – Owned by Australia Post, SecurePay is an industry leader in secure online payment systems, providing you (the consumer) peace of mind with their buyer protection program. All card payments are processed through SecurePay, and Print’em does not see or keep any of your Visa or MasterCard details.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Warranty
This statement is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act or equivalent State Laws. To the extent permitted by law, the service and all products and services provided by us are provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever and all express, implied and statutory warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
Your accessing or use of www.printem.com.au (the services) is at your own risk. This service is not warranted to be error free or uninterrupted. We disclaim any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the service. Neither we nor any other person involved in the creation, provision or maintenance of the service shall be responsible for interruption of the service, linkage to any third party sites, damage to your computer, damage to other property or loss of data resulting from your access to or use of this service.
In the event of any loss, damage or mishandling of your products or images by us, our affiliates, agents or employees, even where due to negligence or other fault or if unauthorised access is gained or misuse of an image is made by any third party, our liability shall be limited, at our option, to reprinting the product for you or refund of any monies paid by you to us. This is your exclusive remedy for any loss, damage or mishandling. Except as expressly provided in the immediately preceding paragraph to the fullest extent allowed by the law neither we, nor any other person involved in the creation, provision or maintenance of the service, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of this service
These policies and any agreements shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.