CopyrightIn order to upload any image or design you must have the full rights to it. If you are unsure or have any doubts, please confirm your ownership or seek permission from the copyright owner. When you use or save a design, you are agreeing to the following terms:
• You hold commercial rights to reproduce the design. Any trademarks, trade names or logos uploaded by you are the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner unless you have written consent from the owner.
• You understand illegal use of third-party copyright content is a serious offence and can lead to penalties.
• You accept all liability for using the design, and you agree to hold Print’em harmless from all claims that might arise from such misuse of the image you submit
• By using www.printem.com.au, you agree to indemnify Print’em from legal or financial liability resulting from such use.
Copyright Claims – We respect the intellectual property rights of others. In the event that we receive a written complaint alleging copyright infringement by a customer, we will refer the complaint to the customer concerned. It is the customer’s responsibility to resolve any such complaint. Print’em reserves the right to refuse to print any products that are not PG rated or are considered offensive. Please do not upload any photos you are not prepared to show your mother!
ReturnsPrint’em is focused on providing quality products and a first class service. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please email us via our contact page, or call us on 03 9435 3655. As all products are personalised, and totally unique to you – we are unable to offer refunds due to a change of mind. Print’em is unable to accept returns for the following reasons
• You ordered the wrong product
• You want to change or modify the image on your product
• You made an error in your order. (Please be sure to preview your design carefully before placing your order. Images and text will be printed as they appear in the Preview. We do not proofread for, or correct, any such customer generated mistakes.)
• You have used a low quality image. (Whilst all care is taken, Print’em is not liable for the quality of the images you choose to use in your design)
• The colours of the image are not the same as your computer screen. (Due to the differences between your monitors colour calibration and our professional printing and dye sublimation process, your colours may not be exactly the same. Don’t worry though – everyone’s monitors are different and your product will still look great!) However, if the products are defective – we are happy to replace your product. Replacements must be for the same product and image.
Defective products include, but are not limited to:
• The product arrived broken
• The image is not the same as your order (please note that slight variations to image placements are normal, and are not classified defective)
• The wrong product was dispatched. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Print’em of any damaged or defective products within 3 workings day of receipt of your order.
Additional warranty for stickers / vinayls
- Print’em holds the right to refuse any warranty claim in the event of/that:
- The stickers were applied to a contaminated or unclean surface
- The stickers have been tampered with
- Damage not caused by Print’em
- Damaged caused by pressure washers, dishwashers, scrapes, picking, or similar
- Damage caused by the substrate (such as dents in panels to which the stickers are applied), or similar
All defective products must be returned within 7 days of receipt to Print’em, PO Box 165 Watsonia Vic 3087 for evaluation before any replacements are authorised.
CancellationsIf, for any reason, you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If we have not begun the personalisation of your product, we will happily cancel your order and refund any money paid. However, once we have begun personalising your product, we are unable to re-use the product again. As such, you may not cancel any order or part of any order where we have already begun the process of personalisation of the product.
You should allow 10 working days for your order to be shipped to your requested delivery address by mail. We cannot accept responsibility for Australia Post delivery or other third parties. Delayed delivery is not a basis for cancellation of the order or a request for compensation. Please refer to Limitation of Liability.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of WarrantyThis statement is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act or equivalent State Laws. To the extent permitted by law, the service and all products and services provided by us are provided “as is” with no warranties whatsoever and all express, implied and statutory warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are expressly disclaimed.
Your accessing or use of www.printem.com.au (the services) is at your own risk. This service is not warranted to be error free or uninterrupted. We disclaim any warranties for the security, reliability, timeliness and performance of the service. Neither we nor any other person involved in the creation, provision or maintenance of the service shall be responsible for interruption of the service, linkage to any third party sites, damage to your computer, damage to other property or loss of data resulting from your access to or use of this service.
In the event of any loss, damage or mishandling of your products or images by us, our affiliates, agents or employees, even where due to negligence or other fault or if unauthorised access is gained or misuse of an image is made by any third party, our liability shall be limited, at our option, to reprinting the product for you or refund of any monies paid by you to us. This is your exclusive remedy for any loss, damage or mishandling. Except as expressly provided in the immediately preceding paragraph to the fullest extent allowed by the law neither we, nor any other person involved in the creation, provision or maintenance of the service, shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of your access to or use of this service